Friday 10 July 2009

A simple week

Outside my window... it is dark, another late night.

I am thinking... I hope Tom gets well soon, poor soul has been really poorly this last week and I'm praying the Lord will get him through.

From the learning rooms ... that 'faith' as small as a mustard seed can move mountains.

From the kitchen ... I just prefer not to think about it as I am no further forward doing any decorating.

I am wearing... blue cropped jeans, blue t.shirt and my lovely mixy grey cardigan.

I am creating ... nothing at the moment but I'm sure to be tomorrow when I go up to the unit.

I am hearing... well not so much now, as it's gone quiet but there was a music concert in the park and I guess it's over now as I can hear the cars driving out of the park.

A few plans for the rest of the week ... well it's not Monday as I won't get the chance to post, so rest of week has only one day, tomorrow, and I'll be up at the unit creating enamelled pendants and then I'll go and see how my grandson is.

Here is picture thought I am sharing... 4 generations. This was taken when we visited mam so she could meet the new addition to the family.

3 comments:

  1. Love this picture :-) Hope you have a good week.
    Love ya
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan, how are you doing? this is such a brill photo of your family! Have a blessed week-end! I am having a glass of wine (oups maybe 2) while Steven is doing another bbq! Camille is in Cyprus with her friends and Imogen is packing for her spanish trip next tuesday. Only one week to go! Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family photo, Jean. I bet your Mom was thrilled to meet the new addition!

    ReplyDelete