Friday 19 February 2010

Outside my window: is a world of white, it snowed quite some time yesterday but the roads are passable so it's not too bad and the sun is shining so I imagine the snow will go soon.



From the learning rooms: always learning, I think perhaps patience at the moment and to just take one day at a time.



I am thankful for: my mam. She has been really poorly lately and had to have major surgery but the Lord has answered prayer and she is getting stronger each day. It was a lot for an 84 year to go through but we are praying now that she gets home soon.



From the kitchen: nothing as I'm upstairs, although my tummy says it's lunchtime so I will go and take a look at what's on the menu.



I am reading: my Bible and trying to get in The Time Traveler's Wife, a book my sister got me for Christmas. It's a strange one but sounds interesting.

I am creating: clutter. I just seem to be moving things around at the moment from either one room to the other or in my studio and rather than having a semblance of order, clutter seems to be emerging.

.Around the house: I'd rather not - too much washing and ironing to do.



A few plans for the rest of the week: Helping at church youth club tonight, up at the studio tomorrow, speaking at church Sunday night then back to work Monday .



A picture thought
I am sharing - My mam and I taken at the beach in Sunderland last year.

I went up home for a couple of days and my sister and brother in law took mam and I to the beach. It was a beautiful, warm days and we had a great time
e.

1 comment:

  1. Haya, so glad to hear your mum is better. Are you on hols now? I am and I will have a lay in tomorrow. Speak to you soon x

    ReplyDelete