Monday 27 September 2010

Monday

Outside my window: darkness - a very late night as I've been to sugar craft classes.
From the learning rooms: That I need to slow down, take thought to what I cram into the week and not forget to spend time with the Lord.
I am thankful for: my sweet mam. She's in hospital at the moment, has gallstones and they need to get them out so I'm praying all will be well.
From the kitchen: nothing doing as ever, no smells of cooking I just never seem to have the time. I am reading: Hosea and have learned so much especially about the need to break up the fallow ground in my life.
I am creating: space - a clown made of icing sugar. He is looking more like an alien but when finished I will try and get a pic to show you the result. If you pop over to my daily honeycombs you'll see my very first sugar craft attempt at a bear, Egbeart. Sadly Egbeart is no more, his leg fell off and he was not well.
Around the house: not a lot happing on that front.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Well Ihave a meeting after work tomorrow night so it will be a late one, I think I'm free Wednesday and Thursday and then helping at youth club Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment