Wednesday 15 March 2023

Outside my window (March 15th 2023)

 



Outside my window today ... 
Rain, and grey skies.

I am thinking... 
Spring is on the way.

I am thankful...
For the breath in my lungs.

In the kitchen...
A mess after cooking tuna pasta bake. 
I'm a messy cook and it didn't entail much work. 

I am wearing...  
A navy hoodie and navy trousers.

I am creating...
Little Easter treats for lunch club.


I am going...
To get Chewie cat some food and let Murphy dog out in the garden.

I am wondering...
Why my Chewie cat follows me to the post box.

I am reading...
On Our Knees: 40 days to living boldly in prayer by Phil Wickham and Matt Litton.

I am hoping...
My son's torn achilles heel mends soon, without the need for surgery.

I am looking forward to...
Spending some time with my grandchildren at the weekend.

I am learning...
to be real and to just  Abide in Christ.

Around the house...
Cleaned the hall which had lots of things in it that shouldn't have been there.

I am pondering...
Which book to do a bible study on.

One of my favorite things... 
Having breakfast at my favourite tea room. 

A few plans for the rest of the week ...
Walk in the park.
Life Group on Friday and Prayer and Praise evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment