Saturday 9 March 2013

Outside my window...
The absence of light

I am thinking...
This has to be the year that I put my house in order as so much has changed that I need to spend time sorting out my unwanted items.

I am thankful...
for the wonderful people in my life who are and have been so very supportive through an extremely difficult time

In the kitchen...
the smell of ironing

I am wearing... 
skinny leg jeans, so comfortable, ssort of zebra type print top and long cardigan

I am creating...
space in my mind to come up with ideas for enamelling

I am going...
downstairs any minute now to chill and watch TV

I am wondering...
if I will ever be de-cluttered as I always seem to be doing

I am reading...
Genesis

I am hoping...
it will be a blessed year

I am looking forward to...
tomorrow, I like Sundays, church in the morning when the youngsters are taking the morning service. I'm playing guitar as they sing Jesus' love is very wonderful. I don't play very well but we get by

I am learning...
patience and that I need to wait on the Lord ... be of good courage and he will strengthen thine heart, wait I say on the Lord (Psalm 27:14)

Around the house...
The sound of silence as grandchildren are in bed and asleep

I am pondering...
what hymns to choose for the service I will be leading in a couple of weeks time

One of my favorite things...
always having my grandchildren around me

A few plans for the rest of the week ...
Prayer meeting Monday, Finance meeting Tuesday and Bible study if the meeting finishes early enough - it doesn't usually but I can pray. New house group starts Wednesday, babysitting Thursday, Kid's Club and Source Youth Club Friday, Shrewsbury at Enamel Guild Saturday, Church and my little studio Sunday - quite a busy week so no wonder I never get to de-clutter.

A peek into my day… three gorgeous grandchildren creating








 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jean!
    I found your link again over at Denise's! I hope you keep up with your blogging. I will try to visit more often.

    xx

    ReplyDelete