Saturday 25 July 2020

Outside my window... this was posted from several years ago .. I'd saved it as a draft so thought why not post it 

The absence of light

I am thinking...
Where have the years gone, time passes so quickly
I am thankful...
My family, my church family, my friends and all those who have come into my life and made memories

In the kitchen...
Tidiness

I am wearing...  
Jeans, sloppy top and body warmer as it's cold 

I am creating...
Cards

I am going...
To give out Easter Eggs tomorrow in the community with others from church

I am wondering...
What I can have for supper

I am reading...
1 Peter in my bible and also Loving the way Jesus loves by Phil Ryken

I am hoping...
the weather will be kind when I'm on holiday for a few days

I am looking forward to...
Saying hello to so many youngsters tomorrow as we give out eggs

I am learning...
That God's word is paramount to Christian living

Around the house...
De cluttering

I am pondering...
what hymns to choose for the service I will be leading in a couple of we

One of my favorite things...
always having my grandchildren around me

A few plans for the rest of the week ...
Prayer meeting Monday, Finance meeting Tuesday and Bible study if the meeting finishes early enough - it doesn't usually but I can pray. New house group starts Wednesday, babysitting Thursday, Kid's Club and Source Youth Club Friday, Shrewsbury at Enamel Guild Saturday, Church and my little studio Sunday - quite a busy week so no wonder I never get to de-clutter. 

A peek into my day… three gorgeous grandchildren creating

T

G





No comments:

Post a Comment