Wednesday 11 February 2009

Outside my window ...
it is dark because once again it's evening as I write.

I am thinking ...
I hope my daughter in law has a lovely 30th birthday tomorrow.

From the learning rooms ...
I had rather be a door keeper (Ps 84)

From the kitchen ...
it might be tuna pasta bake for tea tomorrow

I am wearing ...

navy trousers, soft heather colour top and cardigan (and my coat cos it's still cold)

I am creating ...
thoughts in my mind of a warmer tomorrow

I am reading ...

my Bible

Around the house ...
I need to be more energy efficient and close doors to keep the heat in and turn off lights when I am not in the room

One of my favorite things ...
my lovely warm dressing gown

A few plans for the rest of the week ...
looking forward to the weekend as school is finished for half term and I get to go to my little craft unit. Going to the NEC Birmingham to a craft show on Monday.

A picture tho
ught I'm sharing ... I didn't take this one but it's Lichfield Cathedral from Minster Pool and it always looks lovely whether it's winter, spring, summer, autumn.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sis, hope all is well this week. Love the Cathedral picture. Is it warming up there yet, or do you still have snow?
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, what a lovely photo! I do miss all the beautiful architecture when we lived in England...such history! I hope you have a lovely day, & that dreamed of warmer weather soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jean, how are you doing ? Did you go to the craft show ? I meant to blog a bit more this hol but I have so many other things to sort out, such as optician appointment for Imogen (my youngest), taxiing her down town, etc..Have a brill week. Speak to you soon. God bless.

    ReplyDelete