Tuesday 17 February 2009

Thoughts

Outside my window ...
it is bright and hopefully not as cold as recent days.


I am thinking ...
I hope Ben is enjoying his first visit away from home on his own. He's in London with Sam's sister until Saturday (he's only 5 but wanted to sleep over at his cousins house)


From the learning rooms ...
The Lord is in control - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose (Rom 8:28)


From the kitchen ...
Thoughts of full English breakfast, but no I'll stick to cereal.


I am wearing ...
Jeans, mauvey coloured jumper and three rollers in my hair just to give is some bounce (not a pretty sight)


I am creating ...
small enamel panels. I've just finished one that has an angel and the saying .. Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have forgotten how to fly.


I am reading ...
Genesis and the Decay of the Nations by Ken Ham and my Bible


One of my favorite things ...
The first sign of spring and I'm hoping this brighter day is it


A few plans for the rest of the week ...
Off to help at the church youth club tonight and babysitting on Sunday evening so wont get to go to church as Marc and Sam's shifts clash.


Photo I am sharing
... my lovely 83 year mum. I love this photo of her taken at one of my nieces weddings.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jean! What a lovely photo of your Mum!
    Would love to see pics of the enamel panels. :)
    Take care and have a blessed week!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean, I love that picture of your mum with her hat.

    ReplyDelete